Gail and I have been working hard at putting the final edits and formatting in place for "Here Be Monsters" over the last few weeks, along with working on the cover materials; yesterday we made some last-minute touches, and submitted it all to CreateSpace. We heard back a few hours later that the book was ready for final proofing, and rather than look at it (again) as a PDF, I ordered 2 print copies, and the should be here by Wednesday!
Here's a screen-grab of the cover art, minus the publisher's logo (which is still in progress).
I couldn't be more excited and scared and eager to see this thing that came out of my brain.
Post a Comment