I'm busily working on finishing the fourth novella that will be in a collection of Tyler Cunningham Shorts that I'm hoping to release in the next month.
I'm also planning out the next novel, which I'll be writing in July (for publication in early 2015).
I recently was given the Adirondack Literary Award for Best Novel of 2013, by the Adirondack Center for Writing and the Blue Mountain Center for the Arts.
All of this is great stuff, but I'm also excited about the chance to talk with people about writing, and in particular my writing ... something I'll be doing at a number of events this summer (currently that number is eight, but there may be another one or two falling into place in the coming weeks).
Signings and Appearances and Events
- Artwalk - Saranac Lake, NY, June 19 (5-7)
- Old Forge Hardware, Old Forge, NY June 28 (2-4)
- Bookstore Plus - Lake Placid, July 12 (3-5)
- Artwalk - Saranac Lake, NY, July 17 (5-7)
- Paul Smiths College - Paul Smiths, NY, July 26 (2-3)
- Hoss's Country Corner, Long Lake, NY August 12 (7-9)
- Artwalk - Saranac Lake, NY, August 21 (5-7)
- Artwalk - Saranac Lake, NY, September 18 (5-7)
If you would like information about any of these events, please feel free to get in touch with me via email at: email@example.com or through my Facebook page .
I'll be there with copies of my books to sign and sell (if you've already got a copy, I'll happily sign that with anything you'd like, even someone else's name), and eager to talk about Tyler and writing and whatever else strikes your fancy.